Gaunlet 2 PCP Air RifleUmarex
The All New Gaunlet 2 PCP Air Rifle
The Umarex Gauntlet 2 is the next generation of the airgun that changed the industry and raised all expectations about what was possible for performance without breaking the pocket book. This upgraded Gauntlet 2 reaches speeds up to 1075 fps in .22 and 985 in .25, plus energy up to 33 fpe in .22 and 51 fpe in .25, so it gives you plenty of power for small game hunting, pest control, or target practice.
The air tank is the upgrade you'll spot right of the bat, since it's noticeably larger than the one on the older model. At 24 cubic inches, it has almost double the air volume of the previous version, so you'll get more shots, with over 70 shots in .22 and over 50 shots in .22. It also fills to a higher pressure of 4500 psi, which lets the regulator operate at 1900 psi in .22 and 2100 psi in .25, so you get higher power as well.
Another improvement is the use of a four baffle design, so you get shots that are 8 dB quieter than previous models, even though they're faster and more powerful. There's also a much larger bolt handle with knurling that's 15% easier to cock, plus the lighter and slimmer all weather synthetic stock, which is now flat dark earth instead of black.
The airgun now features a Picatinny/dovetail scope rail, plus M-LOK slots on the bottom and sides of the forearm so you can add accessories like bipods, lights, and lasers. If you're ready to experience the new developments in this line of consistent, accurate, and affordable airguns
Umarex Gauntlet 2
- Bolt action with knurled handle
- 24 cu. in. removable aluminum air cylinder
- Max velocity: 1075 fps (.22), 985 fps (.25), 1000 fps (.30)
- Max power: 33 fpe (.22), 51 FPE (.25), 99 FPE (.30)
- Expected shots: 70+ (.22), 50+ (.25), 25 (.30)
- Improved synthetic stock
- Cocking effort decreased 15%
- Aircraft grade aluminum receiver
- 4500 psi/310 bar fill pressure
- 1900 psi regulator (.22), 2100 psi regulator (.25), 2800 psi regulator (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 10 rounds (.22), 8 rounds (.25), 7 rounds (.30)
- 4 baffle design, 8 dB sound reduction
- Single stage adjustable trigger
- Textured rubber buttpad
- Onboard pressure gauge
- Height adjustable cheek comb
- Picatinny/dovetail optics rail
- M-LOK accessory slots on sides and bottom of forearm
- Foster quick disconnect port
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Barrel length: 28.25"
- Overall length: 47"
- Includes 1 rotary magazine and 1 single shot tray
- .30 cal features 1/2"x20 threads for a moderator
available at high pressure pneumatics